The end of the year is a great time to review various aspects of your estate and financial plan.
- Request a free credit report through annualcreditreport.com
- Consider placing a fraud alert on your credit cards.
- Create or update a list of all your electronic user names and passwords. Properly safeguard this information.
- Review your Will and/or Revocable Trust to ensure that you are comfortable with your bequests, Personal Representatives and Trustees.
- Review agents named under financial and medical powers of attorney to ensure they are still appropriate. Review your Living Wills to make sure you are comfortable with your end of life instructions.
- Review your beneficiary designations for your insurance policies and retirement plans.
Call the Law Offices of Debra G. Simms at 386.256.4882 to learn more.
This blog post is not case-specific and is provided only for educational purposes and is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Blog topics may or may not be updated and entries may be out-of-date at the time you view them.