Debra G. Simms brings over 30 years as an attorney to the mediation table.
She has been a Florida Bar Certified Family Law Mediator and Civil Circuit Court Mediator since 2004.
Debra has extensive experience mediating Family Law, Contested Probates, Elder Law, and Civil Cases. She is proud to be able to assist people in settling their disputes ahead of a time-consuming and expensive court process.
Most mediation cases are handled in a day or less. Court proceedings can take months or even years.
Among the many advantages of mediation are that it is:
- A co-operative process between the parties
- A confidential process –it privatizes disputes because there is no court filing of mediation discussions
- A voluntary process
- A process which has a higher rate of compliance because the parties themselves, and not a Judge, determine the outcome
- A process which turns back the clock on adversarial litigation
- A process which is cost effective – it is much less expensive than litigation
- A process which is efficient- takes much less time than litigation
Whether you are represented by a lawyer, or a pro se litigant, Mediator Debra G. Simms can assist you in resolving your legal dispute.